Rand Paul slammed the intelligence community over a recent report claiming it defied an order to revoke John Brennan's security clearance.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/06/05/rand-paul-deep-state-ignored-order-to-pull-john-brennans-security-clearance/

People need to be fired over this. Direct, blatant insubordination - leaving it alone is feeding the deep state cancer.

Heads need to roll on this treason. And Brennan needs to be cut off NOW!

Trump not only doesn't deal effectively with the deep staters, but he hires them.

Andrew Breitbart would be appalled by amount of 'CENSORSHIP' going on today on his former Top Site for having True Freedom of Speech!

Then I realized that BB (what I call Big Brother) had an Elitist Section of visitors that get preference over people they choose to Censor. Like me and many many others that may never know they are or that online sites like BB..... are notoriously still using 'SHADOW BANNING'!

Which is when you log out and can look at the same page and NOT..... find your comment even posted. For YOU...... logged in, you see it, but just don't realize ONLY YOU CAN SEE IT!!!

Then there is the Elitists of BB who get 100's if not 1000's of Up Votes and only up vote each other in their closed little Club of 'Orwellian Inner Party Membership'. Where they can say stuff that will get YOU BANNED..... and them more Up Votes. Quote someone's comment of one of these Inner Party Members and you'll find out Breitbart, BB..... is watching you and watch as you get CENSORED UP THE YIN YANG!!! ;-P

Looks like citizens need to step up and take care of this sack of shit. I say we kill him

You're FIRED, ALL of them!!

Indict them,

Military tribunals

Rand Paul is Right 50% of the time at least

Start the investigation; ignoring a direct order of the president should mean a major investigation and a seriously severe sentence.

Push hard for answers on this one Rand; this has to be dealt with clearly and decisively. [And I hope President Trump will say, “who is countermanding my orders. I said get rid of his clearance.”]

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...