Joe Biden admitted the "Second Amendment exists" but stressed that it does not say everyone is "entitled" to own a gun.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/05/15/joe-biden-second-amendment-does-not-say-youre-entitled-own-gun/

And yet women who want an abortion are ENTITLED to have one whenever and for whatever reason at all, and at a nearby clinic with lax licensing requirements lower than to open a liquor store, and to have the public pay for it - all for a 'right' made up out of thin air by a bunch of activist judges.

Shall not be infringed. The USFG isn't obligated to provide firearms to its citizens, but it can not impede their acquisition. Although, by analogy with the Obama phones or other sorts of welfare, there certainly is an argument to be made.

The right to own and bare arms is different to being entitled to own guns. If someone is entitled to something, it has to be given to him. But if he has the right to something then he can buy it and own it. Biden knows this. He is talking to his ignorant base and trying to trigger others.

Wow, Joe went full retard. There go your independents you dumb shit.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Pig

Yes Joe it does. Go reread the constitution. Maybe your hair-plugs are too tight or something. Let me help you out - you don't have the right to get handsy with young girls. See the difference? One is enshrined in our nation's constitution and the other is just common decency. You seem to lack the ability to grasp either. Feel free to help yourself to a nice tall glass of go fuck yourself on the way out you creepy old fuck.

Edit History

2019-04-Th 09:04:45 am

Yes Joe it does. Go reread the constitution. Maybe your hair-plugs are too tight or something. Let me help you out - you don't have the right to diddle young girls. See the difference? One is enshrined in our nation's constitution and the other is just common decency. You seem to lack the ability to grasp either. Feel free to help yourself to a nice tall glass of go fuck yourself on the way out old man.

2019-07-Th 09:07:13 am

Yes Joe it does. Go reread the constitution. Maybe your hair-plugs are too tight or something. Let me help you out - you don't have the right to get handsy with young girls. See the difference? One is enshrined in our nation's constitution and the other is just common decency. You seem to lack the ability to grasp either. Feel free to help yourself to a nice tall glass of go fuck yourself on the way out you creepy old man.

1 real guns don't come with locks or keys, never have. The ones that do are contrived political statements. Locking a gun up makes it effectively useless for impromptu self-defense.

2 limiting the amount of ammo in a rifle mag isn't going to put a dent in gun crime because the vast majority of gun crime is committed by blegs using handguns. Limiting the ammo in handgun mags won't help either because they're just walking up and shooting each other in the back and the like.

3 I've heard Biden's speeches lately; the guy is effectively non compos mentis.

4 P.S., Biden is a rich white man living an extremely privileged existence; his environment is heavily and effectively policed, and he's very secure at all times. So he knows fuck-all about what less-privileged Americans go through, and what their security concerns are, and couldn't give less of a shit about what they have to do to protect themselves and their families.

Edit History

2019-05-We 05:05:32 pm

1 real guns don't come with locks or keys, never have. The ones that do are contrived political statements. Locking a gun up makes it effectively useless for impromptu self-defense. 2 limiting the amount of ammo in a rifle mag isn't going to put a dent in gun crime because the vast majority of gun crime is committed by blegs using handguns. Limiting the ammo in handgun mags won't help either because they're just walking up and shooting each other in the back and the like. 3 I've heard Biden's speeches lately; the guy is effectively non compos mentis.

2019-09-We 05:09:23 pm

1 real guns don't come with locks or keys, never have. The ones that do are contrived political statements. Locking a gun up makes it effectively useless for impromptu self-defense.

2 limiting the amount of ammo in a rifle mag isn't going to put a dent in gun crime because the vast majority of gun crime is committed by blegs using handguns. Limiting the ammo in handgun mags won't help either because they're just walking up and shooting each other in the back and the like.

3 I've heard Biden's speeches lately; the guy is effectively non compos mentis.

It's not a privilege, it's a right.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Pig

There aren't any CLIPS used in modern firearms.

It doesn't say you're entitled to health care either.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...