The billionaire Koch brothers' network of organizations are railing against President Trump's tariffs on China to protect American workers.
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/05/15/billionaire-koch-brothers-rail-against-trump-u-s-must-eliminate-all-tariffs/

eliminate the koch bros

koch brothers can go fuck themselves.

"Hispanic families are directly affected by these trade barriers – since so many in our community spend a large portion of our incomes on necessities."

America first, not fake Americans first.

Radical free market supporters would probably agree with the Cock brothers but riddle me this...The free market exists HERE, not in China... which is why their government owns 50% of all manufacturing by LAW. So Free Market all you want in this domain, but out there, we need to play by a different set of rules that protects OUR ECONOMY... If you don't agree, then you're not about the free market, you're about supporting an international control economy aka One Belt. Soooo go fuck yourselves.

When Trump lowers taxes, they say how stupid it is to lower taxes.

When Trump raises taxes, they say how stupid it is to raise taxes.

Wrong. US must eliminate all immigration.

Yeah, OK, I think the tariffs are constitutional and the income tax may not be. But the income tax certainly is immoral.

RINO shits sinking up the place again

It's funny when most billionaires pretend to care.

Hmmm. πŸ™„ Does my iPhone have an emoji for a SCREW?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...