Sen. Lindsey Graham will introduce a border security bill on Wednesday and is signaling he may agree to Democratic demands for an amnesty.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/05/14/lindsey-graham-border-security-bill-may-include-democratic-priorities/

Do you understand now, why a violent revolution is the only recourse left to us, in order to rebuild our nation, restore the middle class, improve the quality of life for our families, and secure a future for our children.

Guaranteed to be a Democrat dream Bill, while being unacceptable to Republican Base.

Trump is going to cuck just like the rest of them, just like cuckold faggot Reagan. This shit started in 1913, maybe 1864.

If Trump and The GOP give Any Amnesty and Don't at least start closing the Border BEFORE 2020 Elections......I'm done...No more Talk, I want Action from TRUMP now No More BS..... I'll be staying Home, I'm SICK and Tired of Getting My vote thrown right back into my face by them giving away the Country...........I'm Done and So is America if they don't Stop the INVASION ASAP........Nothing else matters in the Long Run = NO BORDERS=NO AMERICA

The Democrats’ priorities are strictly to prevent POTUS from getting anything meaningful accomplished. Although he’s done wonders for the country without these weasels, I don’t see this border issue happening. They’ll make insane demands just like last time and clog up the process. They don’t want to stop the illegals. Period.

Graham trying to sell out again. Not acceptable

it will be amnesty. Dems literally can't in any election unless they import more brownies

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...