Leftist Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau referred to his past use of brownface and blackface as "makeup" in an apology with reporters.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
national-security/2019/09/19/justin-trudeau-downplays-brown-and-blackface-costumes-as-makeup/

The most corrupt PM in Canadian history, found guilty of multiple ethics violations, is currently blocking an RCMP investigation into his abuse of power . . . in other words, Trudeau is a typical self-righteous SJW asshole.

Edit History

2019-02-Th 02:02:29 pm

The most corrupt Pm in Canadian history, found guilty of multiple ethics violations, is currently blocking an RCMP investigation into his abuse of power . . . in other words, a typical self-righteous SJW asshole.

2019-03-Th 02:03:09 pm

The most corrupt PM in Canadian history, found guilty of multiple ethics violations, is currently blocking an RCMP investigation into his abuse of power . . . in other words, a typical self-righteous SJW asshole.

Cool, taking note Justin, it's just MakeUp

Reap what you sew Ms. Trudeau. You've helped build it.

It's OK, 'cause he's so much better than regular Canadians.

Justin Trudeau went to an Arabian Nights' party. He put on a costume and blackened his face appropriately. That is not racist, it's a party. Leftist apologies are sickening. Was it not a tribute to Arabians? How stupid can Canadians and Americans and Europeans get. Apparently on the left there is no bottom to the pit of stupidity.

The clown got caught, otherwise it wouldn't be racist, like any other normal person would think.

I agree with this faggot.

Making fun of negroes is not a big deal.

NEW RULE: RACIST JOKES ARE FUNNY AGAIN.

Carry on.

Are you sure that isn't the governor of Virginia?

Rare video footage has emerged of Trudeau's blackface shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbX9U622I5Q

Lying scum bag. Do as I say, not as I do!

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...