Victims of religious persecution from around the globe who came to the U.S. for a religious liberty summit met with President Donald Trump.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
national-security/2019/07/18/trump-hears-horrors-facing-muslim-uighurs-chinese-concentration-camps/

Yeah, I could give two shits less about what a bunch of ideological extremists are doing to one another. How about we focus on a real global issue like the genocide of Christians by Muslims all across the globe.

The Chinese have recognized the danger that Islam presents to modern societies and are working to contain it. Islam is a death cult who sole aim is dominate and convert other cultures, why is this so hard to figure out? Does anyone think the Borg on Star Trek are the good guys?

Seems that since the Uighurs, are considered to be the most ancient Turks, and how they practice Islam, and seeing as how the Chinese don't want them, maybe the best course is for them to just move to their ancestral homeland!

Why would anyone stay Muslim in China? Is this idea so difficult to grasp? They don't want your "religion". They don't even like Buddhists anymore. They just want quiet slavery to the state.

Edit History

2019-54-Fr 04:54:55 am

Why would anyone stay Muslim in China. Is this idea so difficult to grasp? They don't want your "religion". They don't even like Buddhists anymore. They just want quiet slavery to the state.

Why should we give a damn about the horrors facing Chinese muzzies?

These mixed up Chinese muzzies would gladly behead anyone who does not share their faith.

Hundreds of Christians being killed every month by the muzzies and someone wants us to focus on the Chinese muzzies that the middle eastern muzzies don’t give a damn about because they are the wrong ethnicity.

When the muzzies stop killing in the name of their faith maybe the world will give a shit about what’s happening to them.

Muzzies are a threat to humanity.

Zero Fucks Given #ZFG

Edit History

2019-33-Fr 05:33:44 am

Zero Ducks Given #ZDG

bbbut liberals told me the Chinese government was great

I wonder if Uighurs were doing the same ”get a ticket to paradise by dying while killing infidels”- and ”enslave infidel children as sex slaves”-shit that they do everywhere, that might have pissed the Chinese off enough to classify Islam as a mental disorder?

What I know having to eat pork and forced to drink booze, sounds a lot like paradise to me

Dissenter
connecting...