Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif this week demanded that the United States pull its troops out of the Persian Gulf region.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
national-security/2019/06/25/iran-demands-full-withdrawal-of-american-forces-from-middle-east/

Shouldn't Americans be demanding this?

That's what we want...but when a government makes demands of us my first reaction is to say "screw you, now bend over for the American green." So I'm conflicted right now...

America should have done this long before Iran demanded it.

Edit History

2019-31-We 02:31:38 am

American should have done this long before Iran requested it.

2019-35-We 03:35:35 am

American should have done this long before Iran demanded it.

BRING THE TROOPS HOME! Not just from the Middle East, but EVERYWHERE! We are not, and should not act like, a global police force. Forget how much it screws up the world, it sinks blood & treasure while creating security threats and empowering the corrupt warmongering sociopaths calling the shots.

I'd be ok with this. Why are we even still in the Middle East?

So?

Imagine what those troops could do on the US southern border, defending the country from the ongoing mudslide instead of fighting wars for Israel

Edit History

2019-12-We 07:12:34 am

Imagine what those troops could do on the US southern border instead, defending the country from the ongoing mudslide instead of fighting wars for Israel

These rag headed camel jockeys aren't in a position to demand ANYthing. Fuck Iran!

Sooo...... are they demanding the withdrawal of forces from the Middle East, or the Persian Gulf?

build a wall around the middle east let them fight each other all western nations get the hell out now

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...