Islamic terrorists have carried out an estimated 76 attacks in nearly 15 countries since the beginning of Ramadan early this month.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
national-security/2019/05/21/ramadan-rage-2019-jihadis-massacre-364-injure-404-in-two-weeks/

So many trucks, bombs, and knives of peace.

In the CNN Newsroom: "Sir, there were 364 terrorist killings in just two weeks, including a massacre in a Catholic church along with it's priest!" "WHAT!? We have to take action right away!" "Report it sir?" "Are you crazy? BURY IT RIGHT AWAY!"

The annual Rampage-adan continues to bless the earth as only "Diversity and Cohesion" can.

Alladin be cursed!

"Afghan Taliban narco-jihadis surpassed their Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) rivals as the world’s chief perpetrators of terrorist attacks during Ramadan this year, with 29 attacks that killed 146 and wounded 156."

I wonder how many were in Texas? Oh thats right, NONE!

Bombathon continues. What does “nearly 15 countries” mean though. Are there countries that don’t count as a whole integer?

Damnit i always confllicted which way to vote ...

UV for telling what is happening DV that this is happening by islamist.

Massacre of peace. Amen.

I don't get why they are all so busted up and pissed off about Allan's Snackbar....

they aren't here to integrate, they're here to dominate. It's why the Zionists unleashed them on the West. https://youtu.be/6qGVt0rmEcM

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...