White House adviser Ivanka Trump donned a hijab in a visit to a mosque in the United Arab Emirates, but went uncovered elsewhere.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
middle-east/2020/02/16/ivanka-trump-dons-hijab-for-mosque-visit-eschews-elsewhere-in-uae/

i swear.. ivanka is a democrat

Smart political move for dad, but do not elect this one come 2024.

If her heart bled liberal any more half the secret service would have to trade their guns in for mops to prevent a presidential drowning.

It's good that she knows her place. Islam is right about women....

Instead she should have made a point of not wearing it and said she didn't agree with the oppression of women prescribed in chapters 2 and 4 of the Koran. That would have opened a conversation

She is so fucking stupid.

More proof she is a leftard.

but its okay when a white person puts on a yamukle when they visit some jew site? MUSLIMS AND JEWS DON'T BELONG IN CIVILIZED COUNTRIES

I think this is a diplomatic move meant to warm relations in the region. On the surface it may seem ludicrous but in reality it could help with all sorts of negotiations.

"boooo!"

Ivanka is a flaming Liberal & I'd HATE to see her use her Fathers good name to run for future Office. However, choosing to go uncovered on the streets but, wearing the Hibjab to enter their Temple of Barbaric Savagery was the right thing to do Diplomatically. It is possible to maintain Peaceful relations with Muslim nations & we should do our best to remain at peace & NOT waste lives & money in unnecessary wars.

Dissenter
connecting...