Rep. Rashida Tlaib's (D-MI) grandmother hit back at Trump for calling her the "real winner" after Tlaib chose not to visit her in Israel. 
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
middle-east/2019/08/18/rashida-tlaibs-grandmother-fires-back-trump-may-god-ruin-him/

Tlaib's grandmother doesn't matter to Tlaib, why would she matter to anyone else? Just another terrorist supporter.

Islam is a false religion used to corrupt the world. Her concept of God is flawed. Trump is doing a great job and should be respected for doing so. I’ll pray for her pagan soul. 🙏😇

Trump was chosen by God to save America and ruin people like your granddaughter.

The Face of Evil!

Considering all the misfortune that have befallen other outspoken critics of Trump I'd have to imagine that God if he exists is on Trump's side and will likely reflect the ill wishes back on Tlaib's grandmother so that she is the one that ends up ruined.

Fucking Islamist Whore

How many terrorists have spawned from this whores open legs?

Edit History

2019-03-Su 09:03:08 pm

Fucking Islamist Whore

Like grandma like goat cheese face Rashida Tlaib...why not cry chants death to America while your at it granny?

Edit History

2019-06-Su 10:06:48 pm

Like grandma like goat cheese face Rashida Tlaib...they not cry chants death to America while your at it granny?

I hope Rashida changes her mind and they ban her again hahaha.

$5 bucks says they just found some random old mooslem bitch to claim she was Tlaib's grandmother and say this. Probably got told by her husband/handler to say it or she'd get an extra beating.

Smart money though says this woman doesn't even exist.

Sorry but why should I care about this petty bullshit? 🙄

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...