The Justice Department dropped charges against China military members who prosecutors previously accused of lying to obtain visas.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
immigration/2021/07/25/bidens-doj-drops-charges-against-china-military-members-accused-lying-get-jobs-us-universities/

Sold out much? The Joke Xiden administration has been bought and paid for. Expect the USA's unconditional surrender to China any day now.

Soooooo, Biden doesn't just OWE China Favors.....THEY OWN HIS ASS COMPLETELY!!! National Security Threat Anyone?

Much to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Quid Pro Quo Biden and Dr. Doom Garland strike again. Offering aid and comfort to the enemy is treason, and they should be executed. Just thank God this shit never made it to SCOTUS.

Let me put on my big thinking hat. The current Pedodent drops charges on Marxist Chinese spies, because? The Pedodent in chief works for the CCP?

Are we going to have enough rope?

How can anyone not see that China owns Biden and all globalists? The same people said Trump was owned by Russia, I think. Dems = massive failure in every conceivable way.

They are destroying the country. The domestic enemies are letting the foreign enemies run amok.

well of course they would. #DeptOfJackoffs

Dissenter
connecting...