Keeping children in masks all day is an appropriate tactic for combatting the coronavirus, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2021/08/12/american-academy-pediatrics-masks-no-negative-effect-children/

Black career criminal George Floyd screams I can't breath...... There is outrage, Riots, Murders, & looting............................ When innocent children wearing masks,Cry & scream I can't breath...... TOUGH SHIT!!!! Masks are an unauthorized Choke hold on CHILDREN!!! WHERE'S THE FKNG OUTRAGE?

ABSOLUTE COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

they also said there are no negative effects of genital mutilation, so there.

Amazing. So there's absolutely no risk to rebreathing CO2 for 8 hours, huh? Let's lock these scientists in their garage with their golf cart engine on and see how fine they are in 8 hours.

The AAP knows full well of the ineffectiveness of masks on any healthy person. They ignore the hypercarboxemia found in mask wearers. The risks are way out of proportion. Masks, especially in kids, need to be banned.

AAP is funded by Pfizer - look it up and see.

I hope the AAP is sued for impersonating an objective public health advocate that is in fact a big pharma lobbyist front group pushing harmful drugs and masks to unethically force people into the decision of mask or vax. It's a false choice. Don't fall for it.

Bought and paid for. #collusion

all these affinity groups are total rent seeking assholes commies - AMA, ABA, now the pediatrics crowd. Expect to see quiet money dropped in their account from some government agency under #brainfartbiden.

Same AMA who thinks there is no negative effect of sex changes for children.

Dissenter
connecting...