Democrat NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced Thursday that the state will implement a vaccine passport requirement for state employees.
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2021/07/29/north-carolina-gov-cooper-announces-vaccine-passport-requirement-for-state-employees/

Edit History

2021-17-Sa 02:17:22 pm

Time for us to recall Cooper

Guy is a complete Tube and just following DNC orders as he tries to climb the dirty ladder... all republican legislature..someone should audit his elections!!

He's not my governor, but fuck this guy.

This state is being ran by the swamp. Both Senators and Gov

They have the option to walk out. It's not like anybody else that's unemployed currently would be interested in taking their jobs--even temporarily--with the golden goose of enhance unemployment payments they receive.

It's simply unreal that the states which didn't lock down saw the lowest case rates, and the most locked down states are brimming with cases, yet this passport shit continues on.

In Florida you can go about unmasked and free, but in North Carolina you have to wear a mask and show your papers to some commie fag.

I'm just trying to figure out what all its going to take to get people by the millions in the streets. We are losing our freedom and country. Time to stand up folks.

Edit History

2021-38-Fr 07:38:58 pm

I'm just trying to figure out what all its going to take to get people by the millions in the streets. We are losing out freedom and country. Time to stand up folks.

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Has NC turned into Cali? WTH!

Recall/impeach, arrest, imprison. Enough is enough.

Dissenter
connecting...