President Joe Biden nominated Rachel Levine for a top job as "assistant secretary for health" at the Department of Health and Human Services.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2021/02/24/watch-joe-biden-transgender-nominee-faces-senate-hearing/

This man looks so unhealthy.

Cant wait to watch this #democrat shit show!

He should be facing a psychologist.

I bet it’s tough to keep a straight face asking questions. She looks like Turtle man in drag. Please stop with all of this crazy stuff. Go find something constructive to do

Truly a cringe fest. Ugly dudette/dude in a dress that is clearly not very intelligent recites a prepared non response to fair, valid questions any rational person would have. I'm sorry this person has suffered from identity issues. That in no way should give (pick your pronoun) the right to mange how the medical cabal deals with minors.

Edit History

2021-46-Th 10:46:34 pm

Truly a cringe fest. Ugly dude in a dress that is clearly not very intelligent recites a prepared non response to fair, valid questions any rational person would have. I'm sorry this person has suffered from identity issues. That in no way should give (pick your pronoun) the right to mange how the medical cabal deals with minors.

SHIT! If I was on the panel I’d immediately interrupt and request a paper bag (plastic bags I’m sure are banned) to cover that dome! YUCK!

I’ve seen better faces on cliffs! 🤮

Dissenter
connecting...