Donald G. Tober, who became famous for putting Sweet'N Low packets on millions of tables, died Friday by suicide.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2021/01/16/donald-g-tober-head-sweet-n-low-sugar-foods-dies-suicide/

What did he know about Hillary?

I bet he did not consume Sweet'N Low. (But happy to sell it to YOUR family.) We need to see a public list of all donations he made in the past 40 years, to which persons and organizations (that he never mentioned or disclosed).

Guilt is a heavy load if you have a conscience. Poisoning people for many years for money.

Wonder if he had dirt on Hillary....or if the guilt of poisoning people finally got to him.

He had been recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease

I would guess that he wanted a quick way out rather than deteriorate from this disease.

What's the point of reducing calories if you're just gonna kill yourself anyway...?

Covid19 made him do it. Covid causes suicide.

Thankfully I never ate his product again after trying it once if it tastes like shit it probably is made from shit and when I tried it that's exactly how it tasted. I think as I've never actually eaten a shit to understand it's exact fermented flavour.

Edit History

2021-50-Su 01:50:41 pm

Thankfully I never are any of his nasty product if it tastes like shit it probably is made from shit.

2021-51-Su 01:51:41 pm

Thankfully I never are any of his nasty product if it tastes like shit it probably is made from shit and when I tried it that's exactly how it tasted. I think as I've never actually eaten a shit.

2021-52-Su 01:52:38 pm

Thankfully I never ate his product again after trying it once if it tastes like shit it probably is made from shit and when I tried it that's exactly how it tasted. I think as I've never actually eaten a shit.

Dissenter
connecting...