The United Nations has joined the World Economic Forum to start a global coronavirus news service, declaring the time has come for...
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2020/11/27/u-n-seeks-new-social-norms-declares-itself-a-trusted-coronavirus-news-source/

Sure they are. They were the ones behind the 'GoreBull warming scare' with the 'science' from idiots.

UN is a tool for the globalists. Also, the UN and WEF were collaborating together for some time now in order to move the Great Reset forward.

Fucking communist organizations need to be scraped

Well if we are just declaring bullshit I declare myself emperor of earth. My first decree is that COVID, mandatory masks and lockdowns are bullshit. My second decree is that hatespeech, microaggressions and diversity quotas are bullshit. My third decree is that mass migration is bullshit. My fourth decree is that people have freedom of speech, thought, religion, assembly and political affiliation. My fifth decree is that mail-in voting and using computer vote counting software is bullshit. My last decree is that I'm stepping down, go be free, embrace it and avoid everything I've declared bullshit on.

Dissenter
connecting...