Delta airlines has banned the ex-Navy SEAL credited with killing terrorist Osama bin Laden after he removed his mask during a recent flight.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2020/08/21/delta-bans-navy-seal-credited-killing-bin-laden-removing-mask/

I travel often for work, and Delta has been on my never fly list for a good while. This just confirms it is still the right decision going forward

I'll add Delta alongside American Airlines in my list of airlines to avoid.

Not much of a list considering I don't fly unless absolutely necessary. 🤪

These lefty outfits sure love banning sheit. I think it's the basic authoritarian in every lefty piece of garbage. they get off on that feeling of having power to mess with someone's life or livelihood. It's some real sick twisted sheit!

Fuck you Delta.

for years I've been stuck with Dildo Airlines going to Manila. They really suck at it.

Delta. Home of the Karens. So exactly how do you insist on a mask full-flight but hand out snacks and drinks? Let's hope they are better at flying than logic.

[Friday on Fox Business, O’Neill correctly stated that Delta passengers did not have to wear a mask while they were eating and drinking, and pointed out that he took the photo just after the flight attendant handed out in-flight snacks and beverages.]

Dissenter
connecting...