CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield predicted the death toll from the coronavirus will be "much, much, much lower" than models have projected.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
health/2020/04/07/cdc-director-coronavirus-death-toll-will-be-much-much-much-lower-than-projected/

Bolshevik Fraud from the outset.

Anyone who has been around for awhile could see this right off the bat. I'm encouraged that much of GenX and the Millennials seemingly saw through this typical, anti-American, anti-freedom Leftist Horseshit as well

And the future credibility of the CDC wil be "much, much, much, lower than they expected....expect pink slips at CDC exec. .

Models aren't facts in the first place.

The only way we're going to know how many people are going to die is to wait and see how many people die... not over the next two weeks, but over the next three fucking years.

China unleashed a fucking bioweapon on us. This will not go unanswered.

When the media went from downplaying the virus and covering for their co-conspirator's Chinese business interests by chucking 'racist' around indiscriminately to bitching that Trump wasn't being authoritarian enough, I knew something was up.

I'm guessing some big brain in one of the cigar smoke filled backrooms realised they had this great, golden opportunity to cause and then exploit a panic.

I'm guessing that we will be seeing pushes for federally mandated vaccinations, vaccination registries, the total digitisation of money, lockouts from banks/banking if you don't have your vaccines up to date. Martial law (which is what this effectively is) being used for everything..

And all it took was a 'scaawee wittle wirus' and poof, "Welcome to the USSR!"

Much lower because the original projections were complete BS to begin with. They were most likely skewed on the high side to make it look worse than it is.

No shit. Those responsible for this should be charged with treason

What do you know! The #TrumpPills work!

Need to reform the CDC and FDA. There have been major issues responding to this due to their policy.

Of course the Government will claim it's because of the restrictions they placed on us and not that the Chinese virus is not as deadly as they claimed.

Question is whether social distancing worked, or were the estimates wildly inflated from the start? The article says Americans were more cooperative with social distancing than expected, and that's why the numbers are lower. The politicians will spin this 'till the cows come home. People on Gab will say the President overreacted; Democrats will say the President didn't do enough.

Dissenter
connecting...