Prominent Catholic scholars say, “It is morally acceptable for pro-life citizens to receive any of the COVID-19 vaccines currently available.”
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
faith/2021/03/06/catholic-scholars-reassert-moral-acceptability-receiving-covid-19-vaccines/

not a vaccine. not safe. not needed.

I'm the Catholic scholar in my house, and I say what goes and doesn't go here. Jesus speaks the obvious. Human sacrifice, even of children, is not ever appropriate.

These rogue scholars have no authority over the bishops

Breitbart say 4 major vaccines. Only one is a vaccine and until someone comes up with a better name the others are genetic therapies. A genetic blueprint to have your cells produce a vaccine is not a vaccine. Just like a pdf of your house plans isn't a house. Just more BS to pacify the sheeple.
Getting scientific opinions from Catholic scholars is like getting opinions on the climate from a Swedish teenager. A fart in a hurricane has more value.

Edit History

2021-35-Su 02:35:05 am

Breitbart say 4 major vaccines. Only one is a vaccine and until someone comes up with a better name the others are genetic therapies. A genetic blueprint to have your cells produce a vaccine is not a vaccine. Just like a pdf of your house plans isn't a house. Just more BS to pacify the sheeple.

Catholic "scholars" are leading humanity down the path of destruction and woe.

Dissenter
connecting...