Los Angeles Archbishop José Gomez has issued a New Year statement condemning as blasphemy violence committed in God’s name. | Faith
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
faith/2020/01/01/u-s-bishops-president-world-day-peace-violence-name-god-blasphemy/

First, this is already covered in the 10 Commandments. 'Taking God's name in vain' is a shit translation of 'Don't do evil in the name of God'.

Second, tell it to Islam, douche.

I'm not a fan of violence, but when high ranking members of an international child molestation ring hiding under the cover of "God", I don't take their proclamations seriously.

I'm a fire & brimstone kinda Christian and there are lots of instances in the bible of 'an eye for an eye' and God coming to the aid of armies. I wish that fellow Christians were a little less wishy washy about such things as violence 👍

But only if you are Christian. If you are a Jew or Muslim doing violence in the name of God, then it must be accepted because tolerance and globohomo.

Bishops used to stride the battlefield, striking down the enemies of Christianity and offering succor to their fellow warriors that fell in battle. Now they have fags and kiddie diddlers. And they can’t figure out why Christianity is languishing?

Crusades?

Why do people care about what the church has to say anymore? They turned their back on us years ago.

Really?

"Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter. If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work?" Proverbs 24:11-12

What the heck is The U.S. Bishops’ Conference (USCCB)

Catholic, or some ecumenical thing?

Inquisition?

Dissenter
connecting...