A quote from President Joe Biden exclaiming Putin does not want him to beat Trump in the 2020 election has come back to haunt him.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2022/01/23/biden-2020-putin-doesnt-want-me-president/

While I'm sure Putin would prefer a peer of equal intelligence, I have no doubt he loves Obiden being the pResident.

Nobody does, so Putin is not unique in that.

Putin shaking in his boots at the risk of facing Billy Bad ass Biden, who says he would take him to the woodshed just like he'd put a whipping on Trump if he ever got his hands on him. Just watch him leap up the stairs into Air Force One in a single bound compared to tired old Trump, or so he would have us believe according to him. Tune into to further episodes of Biden Fantastic Stories in his next news conference.

#PresidentWhopperTeller

the election of old Joe Biden and its deleterious impact on the US economy, law enforcement, military readiness, patriotism, & the education of our children has been a greater weapon against the US than North Korean Nukes.

Fake controversy. These people are working together to get us to kill eachother off.

Biden flatters himself

If I was Putin and from a tactical perspective of just what I could get away with if I had my choice of a guy used to cutthroat tactics from the corporate boardroom or a feeble Alzheimer's patient that soils himself I'd take the Alzheimer's patient.

Edit History

2022-10-Tu 05:10:10 am

If I was Putin and I had my choice of a guy used to cutthroat tactics from the corporate boardroom or a feeble Alzheimer's patient that soils himself I'd take the Alzheimer's patient.

Dissenter
connecting...