The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby has suggested that refusing to take the coronavirus vaccine goes against the Christian faith.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2021/12/22/jabs-4-jesus-refusing-vax-goes-against-christianity-says-archbishop/

A Fake Christian wants to be in the media for a while and tell people what they should and shouldn't do.

The Catholic Church is bought and paid for. So are their souls.

This man rapes children... I'm just putting that out there. That's just the vibe I'm getting here.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the kind of propaganda that has reduced church attendance to near zero?

This balless creature might as well be a Jew. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one.

No, fool. Refusing the Mark of the Beast is EXACTLY what God's people are to be doing in these time.

Have fun sucking satan's dick ass holeπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

I missed the part of the Bible that says, "Thou shalt vax!"
Of course, I also missed the part of the US constitution that says anything about marriage or aborting babies.

Archbishop is full of shit.

Our local pastor tried to claim the same - that Jesus would do the loving thing and wear a mask. I found it pretty offensive for anyone to claim the right to speak for Jesus on this, and was reminded how Jesus cheerfully touched lepers.

My wife and I are fine with not attending any church with a mask rule. Instead, we're at another local church with masks optional, and a special mask-only section for the few who care.

Dissenter
connecting...