Meghan has revealed her rift with the royals stems in part from her frustration that they would not bend the rules to make her son a prince.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2021/03/08/meghan-angry-royals-didnt-break-100-years-of-convention-to-make-son-a-prince-instead-of-lord/

I guess the sense of entitlement doesn't stop even when they become rich and famous.

Imagine being this high on yourself.

aww. The Hollyweirdo can't be a Royal. So let's bring up "color".

Pity.

Drama for Netflix. They gave up their claim to the throne in the move to Canada. They and their child have no path to royalty. The former prince's lifestyle caught up to him when he got a B actress pregnant. It caught up with him a second time when the child was dark-skinned from her side of the family. Famous saying, "Don't put your dick in crazy" Especially if your a royal

I've said it before on Twatter but royal families like this should really pay attention to who their offspring date/marry or go the arranged marriage route instead. Of course the hedonistic leftists got mad at me for implying that marriage concerns other people besides the couple.

Worst

Communist

EVER.

Funny they would choose to reside in a country whose Constitution forbids "titles of nobility", while complaining that the country they dumped won't give them another such title.

Harry is the bastard of Major Hewitt and Diana Spencer. He is not a Royal.

How dare she insult my the royal family of my nation.

We wuz princez and sheeit

Dissenter
connecting...