The Church of England is “too white” while “Jesus was a black man”, according to the new Archbishop of York.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/07/06/top-anglican-archbishop-claims-jesus-was-a-black-man/

The Church of England has never been a church. It was a king's attempt to destroy those who condemned his actions. It was heretical from the start, and continues to show they should be ignored. The problem is not 'white supremacy' but monarchical tyranny. Dissolve that alleged church and restore all seized money and property to those from whom it was stolen. Reparations now!

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, or free, but Christ is all and is in all. 1 Timothy 1:12

Who gives a fuck? Lets say he was, does that change a damn thing? Does his message shift? These fucking pathetic, so-called leaders are stuck on skin-color. They don't know Jesus.

Edit History

2020-21-Mo 08:21:46 pm

Who gives a fuck? Lets say he was, does that change a damn thing? Does his message shit? These fucking pathetic, so-called leaders are stuck on skin-color. They don't know Jesus.

Now that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet.

Everybody knows he was really a Martian.

;-)

Jesus was a Jew. He was not black.

You are not a Christian and your church is part of the whore of Babylon, "bishop."

Jesus was black? Doubtful to put it mildly

Jesus was neither black nor white. He was a Jew FFS! I don't know why Jew worshipping goyim are called cucks when race play is the more accurate kink fetish to describe this racially submissive behavior towards Jews.

the level of retard has reached epic proportions

And god was a pink hat wearing lesbian

Edit History

2020-06-Tu 08:06:52 pm

And god was a pink hat westing lesbian...fucking pandering pedo

It shouldn't be about the color of his skin, but the content of his character.

(where have I heard that before?)

Dissenter
connecting...