Actor Hugh Grant believes Britain is "finished" now that Boris Johnson's snap election win has ensured Britain's departure from the EU.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/01/26/countrys-finished-hugh-grant-brands-brexit-catastrophe/

WW3 started the day after the Brexit referendum - luckily I was shopping at Tesco that morning and missed it. The economy also went into recession but luckily I slept through it. Trump was impeached within 6 months of taking office but I didn't watch the TV that day and must have missed it. Trump started WW4 in North Korea but I probably missed it due to my afternoon snooze. Trump started WW5 in Iran a few weeks ago but I had a hospital appointment that morning so didn't see it. The world burnt to a crisp last year due to 'global cremation' but I was busy working night shifts so fortunately didn't get to experience it.

Since the UK is finished, I assume Hugh Grant will be departing permanently to go to the EU to live. Good for the UK if he does.

Quit your whining, you sniveling fucking pussy. You're just pissed off that the U.K. is its own country again.

The UK thrived for thousands of years before the EUSSR, it can thrive again. Of course it still needs to purge the ideological enemies of Western civilization - the Left and Islam.

Then leave but don't come to America. We have too many leftist asshole celebrities. We don't need anymore.

Like his career?

x = dude is an actor y = an actor x + y = who gives a shit about what he thinks about politics?

This is why you don't let actors dictate national policy - even if they play the role of expert on TV.

Says the douche who fucked a big black prostitute while with Elizabeth Hurley 🙄

Dissenter
connecting...