The withdrawal agreement bill has been given Royal Assent, meaning it has become law and the UK is leaving the EU on January 31st, 2020.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/01/23/boris-uk-crossed-brexit-finish-line-bill-passes-parliament/

“We will mobilise the full breadth of our new freedoms..."

They should be allowed more rights when it comes to firearms.

Congrats Brits! It's about freaking time.

I'll be in London for the Brexit party 👌🇬🇧

Good. Now you can work on reigning in the Paki rape gangs.

Congratulations, Brits! Should have happened right after the Brexit referendum, but better late than never.

We will see, but not much hope. I suspect that no matter who is in charge they will either support mass migration in various forms or simply just buckle under the constant stream of accusations of racism, bigotry, and white supremacism. Then there is just plain greed as the politicians are wined and dined and bombarded with requests for cheap labor.

This is nice, but far from the UK's biggest problem. The Grand Mooslime Infestation has already transformed London into a Terrorist Sanctuary. The rest of Britain will fall soon unless drastic measures are taken. Not holding my breath...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BRITISH COUSINS!

UK HAS JUST CROSSED THE BREXIT "FINISH LINE" WITH ASSENT OF THE QUEEN

Now If We Can All Figure Out Exactly What That Means.....

We shall see. Hopefully this is the real deal. The conservatives got in again because the vote was the second referendom the remainers thought they would win. Tough shit u lost. Notice no marches anymore

Isn't it basically the same deal that Theresa May was trying to pass though?

So...

Dissenter
connecting...