Rees-Mogg is clear-sighted, articulate and devastatingly frank about the problems facing the Conservatives as a result of their disastrous mishandling of Brexit.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2019/05/21/rees-mogg-on-brexit-trump-and-saving-conservatism/

Rees-Mogg speaks with forked tongue and patronises the working class. Sorry, but I used to be a real fan. No more. Any man that can say that Islam shouldn't be criticised in the UK as well using Tommy Robinson as a bogeyman to threaten the British people and who can also say diametrically opposite things about extremism the same evening is not to be trusted in my opinion. He's a pseudo man-of-the-people. See my Dissenter comment at https://www.jacobreesmogg.com/ #Brexit #Freespeech #votetommy #jacobreesmogg

Why don't you convert to Islam you cuck?

Good Thinker ... no balls

If Mr. Mogg really desires to see progress and improvement, he should walk out of Tory party with his head high while taking all the disgruntled Brexit MPs with him, aka 50% of the party.

Rees-Mogg tories very own Captain Obvious. says the truth and does absolutely fuk all because he is a tory through and through and its party before country

It's too late. You had your chance and blew it. You are just another lowlife establishment cunt.

The ruling class will stick together when it's all said and done. The only alternative is to be alienated and live as a normal person.... ew

"we drank coffee out of willow-pattern china teacups"

In this interview Moggy regains a modicum of is lost honour and credibility after he unwisely caved and voted for one of May's vassal-state deals. He nails it basically here with Deli.

Tommy Robinstein only talks about Muslims and ignores the majority of non Muslim migrants. He welcomes globo homos on stage and ignores the Zionist Lobby that is mainly responsible for open borders and the sexualisation of our childen.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...