Swedish climate worrier Greta Thunberg expressed disappointment the world has not acted on her warnings of impending climate catastrophe.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
environment/2020/01/21/greta-thunberg-tells-world-to-start-listening-to-her-warnings-of-climate-catastrophe/

Greta I stopped listening to fairy tales in gradeschool. Go home and deal with your abusive parents.

No, Greta. I don't actually care if you die

This is a scripted, over dramatized reality show act featuring a child actress, run by abusive entertainment industry parents. Greta does not have the knowledge to judge us nor does she have the life experience know when she is being used as the tool of evil. Lots of money flowing to mom and dad, with a lifetime of therapy in her future. Another Hollyweird success story!

I have my degree...why the fuck would I listen to a 17 year old who quit jr high?

It's really offensive that they've given all the attention to a blonde European girl. Where is the black transgender kid from Africa? How about the Latino paraplegic whose family struggles to live on less than Greta spends on her morning croissant?

Thunberg said people must “start listening to the science” we do and you are proven wrong by it. Also the stacks of jets at Davis prove it's a virtue sham.

Great Greta is a failure and now blames others for her lack of CO2 reduction. Maybe stop flying to Globalist boondoggles?

Nope. Not gonna do it. If I wasn't listening before except to mock you why would I do it now, oh half formed potato child?

Ughhhh. Just fuck off allready. This little twat needs to get back to school and just fuck off. Sick of seeing this moron on the news. What an idiot

Coupleof things.....has greta heard of soap....has she got a hair brush....is she really what 16. Shes a 9yr old kid in a 16yr olds flat chested body. I can guarantee she fucking stinks of BO

Dissenter
connecting...