The United States was warned Wednesday by the United Nations it cannot avoid compensating poorer nations hit by climate change.
81 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
environment/2019/12/11/u-n-warns-u-s-cannot-escape-paying-climate-reparations/

Pull out of the fucking #UN. DO IT NOW! I can't stand these self-absorbed #Globalist #Tyrants

Ha! The UN is feeling the pinch of being cut off - Come and get it shitstains. #MAGA #GEOTUS #KAG

Edit History

2019-34-We 01:34:13 pm

Come and get it shitstains.

UN continues to confirm that it's all about the money, not the climate.

Dear UN..suck my balls.

Wanna Bet? One way comes to mind. Keep pushing this fraud U.N. and you might just see President Trump finally releasing us from this fraudulent Globalist organization. The U.S. is now energy independent (if we only had refineries that could process light crude) for the first time in history. So tax energy all you want. That will only accelerate Europe's financial collapse. Tax financial transactions? That would be good also. That just might be the necessary encouragement for President Trump to free 'We the People' from the fraudulent Federal Reserve Act. Tax international air travel? Fine, we don't need to go anywhere else anyways.

I'm gonna need you to just go ahead and fuck right off, UN

I have an idea. Let's get out of the U.N.

So all we have to do is close the UN building, bus all these Turd Worlders to JFK and raise the cumulative IQ of NYC by at least 10 points? Then turn the UN Building into a Vertical Farm. With all that bullshit left behind it won't need much in the way of fertilizer. NYC restaurants will have fresh veggies delivered daily! Sounds like a win! #MAGA

I do believe that_ Africa owes the U.S._ reparations for all the devastating hurricanes we get hit with, that start as swirling dust devils blowing off the Atlantic coast of the Sahara.

White Genocide is obvious.

They say mass immigration and 'assimilation' is the 'solution' to the 'race' problem… yet this is demanded only of White populations?

They don't want to mix THE races, just ONE race.

White Privilege is NO BORDERS!

The goal? Less White people. Eventually, they hope, No White People.

Diversity, multiculturalism, etc. are all code words for White Genocide

Dissenter
connecting...