Most Christmas sweaters are made of plastic and are "bad for the environment," U.K.-based charities warned Saturday.
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
environment/2019/12/08/fashion-fail-charities-warn-fun-christmas-wear-poses-threat-to-the-natural-world/

“We don’t want to stop people dressing up and having a great time, but...... said Sarah Divall from Hubbub."

• Whenever there's a "but", it means whatever a libtard just screeched, is exactly its intention.

These fascist libtard scum are tyrants which we had been shrugging off throughout the ages. It's time yet again to cull the libtards, this time must be to the last.

HavvinA-Go at Christians... Celebrate XMAS ? ergo... Christian. Surreptitious lefties at it again in every way imaginable. Lets go for ALL plastic product. like plastic bags. Plastic bags were introduced as the saviour of trees. YEAHHHH ....bullpoop! Bring back Indian Hemp production. SAVE the planet.. F'n DeepState ruining us all. The lefties are the actual culprits. WAKE UP!

My mailbox was stuffed full of junk-mail yesterday. Really bad for the environment. 3/4 of it was charities begging me for a holiday dono. Of these, half were from so called 'environmental' groups. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Edit History

2019-12-Mo 03:12:24 am

My mailbox was stuffed full of junk-mail today. Really bad for the environment. 3/4 of it were charities begging me for a holiday dono. Of these, half were from so called 'environmental' groups. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Dissenter
connecting...