Actor Jon Voight reacted to the deadly Uvalde, Texas, school shooting by suggesting that Americans should undergo "proper testing" for gun ownership.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2022/05/28/jon-voight-americans-should-undergo-proper-testing-for-gun-ownership/

Who will decide what's "proper" & who will do the testing?

Yeah, or we could just stop allowing crazies to create an abusive society. We can start by making all the "normalized" crazy shit back into "taboo" crazy shit. Like, I ain't even sayin that you can't have it... you just need to stop ADVERTISING and PROMOTING the crazy fuckin shit.

You know... like abortion... divorce... single parenting... unrealistic expectations... turning fetishes into "lifestyle choices"... basic shit like that.

He's an actor.

You have to expect a certain level of bitchbrained bullshit out of him when there's anything that plays to EMOTION.

If you think RATIONALLY about this, it is obvious that the left is exploiting a tragedy to grab MORE POWER from the American people.

It's what the ALWAYS DO, and will continue to do until the end of time.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Like his buddy Alec Baldwin? Sure he's had all the "proper testing" for gun ownership? The Communist poison indoctrination even now has taken possession of what was formally a conservative based actor. Shame on Jon Voight for turning Communist so late in life.

I would NEVER be tested to exercise a right that is already mine to exercise!!!!

Edit History

2022-58-Su 03:58:14 am

I would NEVER be tested to exercise a right that is already mine too exercise!!!!

Must be hoping for a part in some movie?

Didn't 2 1/2 years of Covid lockdown/vax mandate bullshit impress upon this guy at all? The government would manipulate and exploit "testing" like they do everything else. Never trust anyone from Hollywood.

You dont lecture Americans on a fucking thing, especially the second amendment. You have armed security and your whore of a fucked up daughter does too, so FUCK YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP there are ZERO CONSERVATIVES IN HOLLYWOOD

No, don't be silly.

Dissenter
connecting...