24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2022/01/27/howard-stern-i-dont-like-censorship-but-neil-young-was-right-to-push-blacklist-against-joe-rogan/

And then people want to try and convince you this fool is intelligent, he is a moron always has been always will be.

Remember when we all rushed to save this Ass from being censored out of existence? We should have left him swinging...

Anytime someone starts of a sentence with "I don't like censorship but..." is lying. They like censorship as long as it furthers those they agree with and do not like it when they or those aligned with them are censored.

Howard who?

People still listen to this coke-headed fuck stick? who knew?

Go Fuck yourself Stern and fuck Neil Young - you are BOTH IRRELEVANT.....I stopped listening to you 15 years ago

Where the fuck did all these old people that no one knows come from. They just pop out of the wood works say ridiculous shit and leave everone wondering. Who the fuck is Howard Stern?

Edit History

2022-59-Fr 01:59:20 pm

Where the fuck did all these old people thqt no one knows come from. They just pop out of the wood works say ridiculous shit and leave everone wondering. Who the fuck is Howard Stern?

What is up with these big mouth pervert Jews lecturing us? Fuck you in the menorah Asshole pagan Shiteaters

This guy is trying to drum up ratings for his likely failing show on satellite radio that he got millions for. Fuck you.

You're becoming so irrelevant you gotta attempt to stir up some more controversary for yourself.

Newsflash - if you support censorship when it's in your favor then you support censorship. There is no exception for the things you are okay censoring. That's not how it works.

Dissenter
connecting...