Actor Michael Rapaport filmed a brazen theft in broad daylight at a Rite Aid in New York's Upper Eastside as a security guard looked on.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2022/01/25/michael-rapaport-films-brazen-theft-at-nyc-rite-aid/

You voted for it dumbass.

This fucking idiot is so clueless.

All blue cities are becoming like this. Blacks and illegal aliens will steal anything in sight. Stores need to put up signs - "whites and asians only allowed in".

Dear Black people, There is a DIRECT correlation between the 'disproportionate' amount of encounters with law enforcement your race deals with daily, & the 'Disproportionate' amount of crime your race is responsible for!!! When YOUR race is responsible for over 80% of ALL the violent crimes in OUR Nation, & YOU don't understand the 'disproportionate' encounters......YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! Stop pretending it's racist! If ANYTHING is racist it's the Blacks who are responsible for OVER 80% of ALL the violent Crimes in OUR County!!! Get your own house in order, then you can complain!!! Till then though......

Michael Rapaport is a leftist commie scumbag, he literally advocates for stuff that causes this type of behavior.

About time he lived his credo.

I can't believe I voted for this!

You voted for this shit, jackass

This is a black crime problem. People need to wake up to the reality of what is going on. It's not a "gun control problem". It's not a "white supremacy" problem. It's black criminality.

Zoomer snowflake thieves. The crime here is that they didn't pistol whoop him and steal his phone and wallet. This generation is just lazy. I'm sure there's a new tesla in the parking lot with a big trunk to throw him in. I bet he had his servant charge it to 100 percent before he went out to film and complain. Fuck you for forcing Me to sympathize with these Shiteaters celebrity scumbag

Dissenter
connecting...