Left-wing Marvel movie star Mark Ruffalo joined the left-wing craze of blaming the horrific and deadly tornado disaster in Kentucky and several states on climate change.
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/12/13/mark-ruffalo-on-tornado-damage-what-climate-catastrophe-looks-like/

The only "climate catastrophe" is that a tornado didn't drop out the sky and take Ruffalo to the queer land of woke forgotten has been actors, where he could click his ruby slippers together, and repeat "there's no place like homos, there's no place like homos......."

#HoHoHomo

The Tri-State Tornado of March 18, 1925 killed 695 people in Missouri (11), Illinois (613), and Indiana (71). The outbreak it occurred with was also the deadliest known tornado outbreak, with a combined death toll of 747 across the Mississippi River Valley.

What was it in 1925? Climate Change?

Uh huh. All the other tornadoes throughout history were fine though.

Chicken little

Climate change is like saying water is wet.

Yeah, I guess that's what I'd expect from a guy that does magazine photo shoots with naked children.

Climate Science says these Tornados should be less severe in the Midwest. No joke, I actually read the climate science since you generally need to in order to make an informed rebuttal.

Another brain dead "celebrity" said wat? Say it isn't so Breitbart.

No one talking about how much the magnetic poles have shifted and weakened, and the L shelves have dropped.? nah just a another fucking democrat hollywierd pedo flapping his unschooled gums again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ebqN0NSrI

Edit History

2021-17-Tu 06:17:32 am

No one talking about how much the magnetic poles have shifted and weakened, and the L shelves have dropped.? nah just a another fucking democrat pedo flapping his unschooled gums again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ebqN0NSrI

You're what an evil retard looks like.

Dissenter
connecting...