After teasing it for nearly a year, actor Matthew McConnaughey has decided he will not be running to become the next governor of Texas.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/11/28/watch-matthew-mcconaughey-decides-not-to-run-for-texas-governor/

People are pretty fucking confused about Trump.

Leftists think that he got elected because he was on some TV show I never saw, but he did NOT.

He got elected because he's COMPETENT, and his thinking is 95% in alignment with a massive wave of public sentiment against communism and other Establishment bullshit.

You can't just throw a lawn dart into a Hollywood cocktail party and hit a viable candidate... though I strongly advise the Democrats to try that method.

Every now and then, even those who are not very bright will see reality for what it is. Even though Greg "windmill" Abbott is universally unpopular in Texas, he's still the winner against any Democrat if he survives the primary. An A list actor can easily earn more in Hollywierd than he can running a campaign in Texas for an election he will lose. Since the borders are still very open, Texas schools are off the rails and our electric grid is still extremely vulnerable, lets hope Allen West will defeat him.

And people heaved a sigh of relief?

he was never a good candidate. As far as I know he has zero management training or experience, although he may have played one on TV.

Another one bites the pizza. I guess they had to can him because he didn't vaxx his kids. Your elections are controlled 6000000%. Can't have a semi antivaxxer goy stealing the libtard sheep

Edit History

2021-45-Mo 07:45:08 am

Another one bites the pizza. I guess they had to csn him because he didn't vaxx his kids. Your elections are controlled 6000000%

2021-46-Mo 07:46:15 am

Another one bites the pizza. I guess they had to can him because he didn't vaxx his kids. Your elections are controlled 6000000%

Dissenter
connecting...