Disney's Aladdin star Will Smith has shown his support for the Black Lives Matter movement and proponents of critical race theory, going so far as to say critical race theory should be re-branded as "truth theory."
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/28/will-smith-goes-all-in-for-black-lives-matter-says-critical-race-theory-should-be-called-truth-theory/

Didn't Will Smith's wife suck another mans dick right in front of him? Yeah, I respect him for sure...... not!

if there was racism against blacks like that soft head thinks then he would never have gotten all that wealth.

We put these celebrities on pedestals and started worshipping them as idols. That was our mistake.

Their mistake was taking sides in political polarization and reducing their fanbase by half.

STFU

Don't you have a cartoon character to play or something?

Leave the rest for the adults!

another over the hill actor trying to get back in front of the cameras. Meh.

Dirty, privileged, racist scum bag!!!

Wow, the groid runs strong and deep in this one.

who got to you?

been to epstein isle or other creepy stuff?

Hey little Willie, youre going to tell me that every turning point in history is because of blacks while simultaneously telling me that blacks are so oppressed that they cannot accomplish anything?

Aw, I grew up with Will. His music seemed like he actually recognized the lack of relevant rap music and chose a more wholesome approach to his music. I thought he might have some sort of intelligence. This just dumped him over the dumba$$ cliff! So disappointed!!

Dissenter
connecting...