Disney shares tumbled 4.1 percent Wednesday with news that growth of its streaming services Disney+ slowed. The fall also comes after years of being cozy with communist China, efforts to put sexually-laced content in its TV productions, and what critics call politically correct overhauls to it iconic park attractions.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/23/woke-disney-stocks-tumble-as-ceo-warns-of-sluggish-streaming-growth/

I have a three year old. She loves Bluey, Dino Ranch and several Disney movies. Our family will NOT get Disney+ specifically because of their policies and their cozy relationship with China. No thanks.

loading...

The ban is working!!

loading...

Walt would walk around with a pistol, putting one in the back of each of the heads of those who now run what was once a magnificent company, if he were able.


Edit History

2021-51-Th 12:51:32 pm

Walt would walk around with a pistol, putting one in the backs of each of the heads of those who now run what was once a magnificent company, if he were able.

loading...

Director who tweeted maga kids/woodchipper wish re-hired, Multiple employees pedos arrested, The director who joked about pedo things kept job, Carano fired for conservative opinions, Plus all the gay propaganda, Vax mandates for employees, I don’t know why their still in business


Edit History

2021-53-Th 01:53:20 pm

Director who tweeted maga kids/woodchipper wish re-hired Multiple employees pedos arrested The director who joked about pedo things kept job Carano fired for conservative opinions Plus all the gay propaganda Vax mandates for employees I don’t know why their still in business

loading...

I'd love to think being Woke is hurting them -- but fact is, it makes zero difference because 99% of those on the right won't actually tell their kids no and cancel the service AND tell Disney why they canceled.

loading...

Disney is satanic and that's that.

loading...

EVERYTHING THAT GOES WOKE GOES TO SHIT

loading...

Go Woke, Go Broke, even large companies, ask Nike, Gillette, Coca-Cola, Google, General Motors, etc have all posted big drops in revenue after going woke. When you cater to the 5%, you chance losing the 95%

loading...
Log In
Dissenter
connecting...