Megadeth lead singer and guitarist -- and one of the founding members of Metallica -- Dave Mustaine told a crowd during a concert in New Jersey last week that "we have the power" to push back against the "tyranny" Americans are living under right now.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/19/megadeth-rocker-dave-mustaine-tells-concert-crowd-we-have-the-power-to-push-back-against-tyranny/

Yes, we've always had the power to defeat Tyranny, it's the Main Stream Media and congress fighting that ideal from getting out. We need to rid this Nation of Politicians and elect only the successful business people to offices. Maybe government will shrink to a point of citizen control once again?

Pray for the day, when they're hauling the Regime traitors away, "Sic semper tyrannis".

But the kids have a lot less power when they are deaf, davie-poo. Great job!

Guns guns guns..

But I don't have a tank or an F-15?

Check out Tom MacDonald, an independent Canadian rapper with the song “Brainwashed”.

Rock On! Let's do it!

1776 will commence again this time with a kickass soundtrack

I recall this jackass putting out a video, back in the '80s, called "Guns Suck". It has disappeared, but I know damn well I saw it, and it was this guy who did it. Could it have been an MTV "public service" spot ?

I love when leftist metal fans act surprised that Dave continues to be suspicious of the government. Like, this was his whole thing in the 80's and it was cool then, but when he continues to be distrusting of tyrants now, these commies are like, "whoa Dave, why you acting all crazy?"

. . . RATM is a bunch of commies

Dissenter
connecting...