Actor Jeff Daniels told CBS late-night host Stephen Colbert that white Americans suffer from a "blindness" and said if they "get educated" -- reading books by leftist authors like Ta-Nehisis Coates -- and "accept that systemic racism exists," we can all "welcome in a new America."
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/15/actor-jeff-daniels-white-americans-suffering-from-blindness-to-racism-must-get-educated-so-we-can-welcome-in-a-new-america/

REMEMBER HIS MOVIE DUMB AND DUMBER IT WAS REAL LIFE IT SEEMS

I suspect he also believe that White Americans are completely lost without the moral guidance of a Hollywood actor like himself.

I like the old America... the one that was the warm light at the center of the free fucking world.

The "New America" can't be anything but fucking WORSE, so I have some ideas about precisely where you can cram it.

I'm NOT blind to it, I just don't give a fuck!!! Blacks account for OVER 80% of ALL the violent crime in OUR Country....Fuck them!!!

I'm NOT blind to it, I clearly see how overblown the accusations are!!! If America was so racist Blacks wouldn't need to fake racism!!!

Jeff Daniels is suffering from a sever case of the stupids!!!

Go fuck yourself you pathetic fuck. We don't need to change who we are so that the rats of the world can come here and feel more welcomed. They are coming to OUR HOME, not us going to theirs. They need to leave if they don't like the way we do things.

The New America is a depraved fuck show.

Why would the co-star of Dumb and Dumber be expected to babble anything other than another dumb ass statement. By all means look to Hollyweird and its narcissists for leadership...

Fuck off Daniels you piece of shit. I Don't go to the Movies, don't watch them, Don't give a SHIT about Hollywood Liberals fucks like this asshole who live in their MANSIONS away from the RIFF Raff of Society.

Dissenter
connecting...