Pop superstar Britney Spears took to Instagram on Thursday to post a photo of herself in a thong. In a follow-up post, the singer shared a similar video of herself -- apparently to show her nearly 34 million followers that the initial photo was not edited in any way -- writing, "This is really my ass."
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/10/britney-spears-posts-thong-video-after-father-filed-to-end-conservatorship-this-is-really-my-ass/

Post-Wall THOT

Who accused her of having a fake ass?

Well she's not Brie Larson so of course she has a real ass

Hey Brittany, I thought you are Catholic now. Here's a hint: The Blessed Mother, our model, never posed like tthat.

So Brittany is finally getting out from under her bloodsucking stage father. No one is happier about that than the paparazzi. She was never that stable to begin with. She just has a lot more rope to hang herself now.

Edit History

2021-43-Sa 01:43:01 pm

So Brittany is finally getting out from under her bloodsucking stage father. No one is happier about than than the paparazzi. She was never that stable to begin with. She just has a lot more rope to hang herself now.

It's too late for that.

Go away.

I’m confused to be honest. The first thing she does with her freedom is become a prostitute?

All those child actors have been destroyed beyond repair. She probably started at disney going to epstein's island.

I'd still hit that

Sickening trash will always be sickening trash.

Dissenter
connecting...