Comedian and Peacock's "A.P. Bio" star Patton Oswalt, who supports the violent, left-wing Antifa, has announced he is canceling shows in Florida and Utah after a handful of venues refused to mandate the coronavirus vaccine for audiences.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/09/patton-oswalt-cancels-comedy-shows-in-florida-utah-after-venues-refuse-to-mandate-vaccinations/

Beat it you little turd!

You're not even funny!

Fat and stupid.

fat fuck not even funny

Oh THAT's why he cancelled, is it? Nothing to do with the fact that no one wants to buy tix to see his lame ass? I actually never heard of him/she/it but hey, if the mockingbird media says it's a 'star', it must be a star. PS Looks exactly like a anqueefa warrior. Cannot wait for my first chance to face off with those incredible warriors .... have some surprises for them when they try to spray me. As for their uniforms .... lotta potential weapons on those alone. ;)

Edit History

2021-58-Th 10:58:33 am

Oh THAT's why he cancelled, is it? Nothing to do with the fact that no one wants to but tix to see his lame ass? I actually never heard of him/she/it but hey, if the mockingbird media says it's a 'star', it must be a star. PS Looks exactly like a anqueefa warrior. Cannot wait for my first chance to face off with those incredible warriors .... have some surprises for them when they try to spray me. As for their uniforms .... lotta potential weapons on those alone. ;)

Who in their right minds would pay money to go see this fat little turd.

Who is she?

fuck off back to Canaduh you twatwaffle

This freak is a disgusting pedo - that is the real reason he is cancelling shows.

Oh no! The horror of a has-been SJW comedian not gracing people with his presence...anyway...

Ew what is that thing?

Dissenter
connecting...