In his return to his late-night ABC show following a summer break, Jimmy Kimmel wasted little time in making fun of unvaccinated people, saying that individuals who have declined the COVID-19 vaccine and who have taken ivermectin don't deserve medical care.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/08/jimmy-kimmel-unvaccinated-people-whove-taken-ivermectin-dont-deserve-medical-care/

Cut your cable or satellite today.

how the fuck does this even make sense.

how far up the ccps ass is this cunt.

My body, My choice... Right Fuckwit?

OR, you actually DON'T believe the above statement, and Abortion should be immediately OUTLAWED.

Pick one asshat... It can't be both!

Sooner or later we will all have to admit that Progressive/Liberals are insane and stop them from contaminating everyone else who understand logic, and how the world really works.

If you ever see this commie out in the open, you know what to do. Make it as disgusting as possible as a message to the rest of the commie scum.

Death is probably too good for them. Let's make them watch your show instead?

These comments just show how evil Hollyweird is.

I do not believe in abortion for the most part, but you have to wonder what you would have done with this POS if you could glimpse his future.

6 million laughs.

No one cares what this low IQ pedo thinks. He's a sex offender with teen girls. His show was criminal even.

Dissenter
connecting...