Dune director Denis Villeneuve launched a climate change rant at the Venice Film Festival following the Warner Bros. film's premiere, saying, "future generations will judge us." The director's comments come after he and a throng of Hollywood celebrities landed in Venice, Italy for the glitzy event. The carbon footprint to shoot the $160 million feature film in a half dozen countries over the course of several months, however, went unmentioned. 
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/03/dune-director-denis-villeneuve-launches-climate-change-rant-at-venice-film-festival-future-generations-will-judge-us/

These morons are always bitching about greenhouse gasses being bad for the earth. Plants fucking love greenhouses

Another reason to expect his version of dune to be absolute crap

They will judge us, & when they get to people like YOU Denis Villeneuve, they say....WTF were THEY thinking!!!!

Too bad he can't be sent to the Arrakis desert beside a thumper with the Fremen nowhere in sight, Shai-Hulud.

I don't take science advice from Hollyweirdos who were film majors.

well, now we know the movie will suck

gee, a woke remake of a sci-fi novel as thick as War and Peace. I expect to see it on the dollar table at Menards by this time next year.

The only problem is, I was already not going to see the Dune remake, and I can't not see it even more.

No Denis, future generations are going to forcibly remove your ability to die and then they will torture you... forever... because you taught the future how to kill the past...

https://archive.is/zftvK

...wasn't a real smart idea!

Absolutely sacrilegious to have a flaming #libtard anywhere near that masterpiece... particularly b/c it is calling out the very "Davos D-bags" this cuck is shillin' for in their quest for planetary/universal domination involving mass murder & destruction ... & ironically because prophecy also had it that the same 'Universe' would have it that they fail spectacularly - serving as an example for all to observe & witness the end that awaits such backwards minds. To his credit, looks like he already gets what the consensus will be in the 'not too distant future'.

Dissenter
connecting...