Left-wing rocker Neil Young, who has an estimated net worth of $200 million, attacked concert promoters for doing business as coronavirus case spikes continue to grip parts of the U.S. “Stop these shows” and “forget about making money for a while” Young said.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/08/28/neil-young-shames-concert-promoters-for-hosting-lives-shows-money-motives-super-spreader-events/

"Old man, look at my life, I'm a lot like you were... except I'm not a scared brainwashed communist scumbag"

oops, I might have gotten the lyrics wrong

No wonder Crosby, Stills, and Nash kicked this guy out. He's a blowhard pain in the ass who knows fuckall about what he thinks he is talking about.

;Mr young you should research what you are yelling about They have not been able to isolate a covid virus if you can't find it how do you know what it is but according to experts if you get this virus they can not isolate you have a 99.7% chance of getting over it with out a problem. More people have died from the vax than the virus they can not isolate.

What a jerk. Nobody is forced to attend concerts. It's not your place to stop them, just because you stopped your own. You're runnig on envy.

Edit History

2021-09-Su 12:09:36 am

What a jerk. Nobody is forced to attend concerts. It's not your place to stop them, just because you stopped your own. Your runnig on envy.

FUCK THIS CANADIAN CUCK

Neil made his way in music making decisions for himself that hopefully would build his career. I don't recall him saying that he ever would have made it without somebody sticking their nose in his business. That doesn't stop him from shoving his nose into other people's business.

What's the matter, Neil? Can't fill a venue any more? Of have you lost a few steps and can't really play any more? (you were never a great musician). No matter how much you don't want it to be true, this fake crisis is over. The world has moved on. Real musicians and the lip syncing to tracks Pandora stars are back on tour. If you really want some attention, try whining about the promoters who are requiring vax cards for admission. Now there's a real tragedy to throw a fit about.

Edit History

2021-41-Su 08:41:52 am

What's the matter, Neil? Can't fill a venue any more? Of have you lost a few steps and can't really play any more? (you were never a great musician). No matter how much you don't want it to be true, this fake crisis is over. The world has moved on. Real musicians and the lip syncing to tracks Pandora stars are back on tour. If you really want some attention, try whining about the promoters are requiring vax cards for admission. No there's a real tragedy to throw a fit about.

2021-43-Su 08:43:08 am

What's the matter, Neil? Can't fill a venue any more? Of have you lost a few steps and can't really play any more? (you were never a great musician). No matter how much you don't want it to be true, this fake crisis is over. The world has moved on. Real musicians and the lip syncing to tracks Pandora stars are back on tour. If you really want some attention, try whining about the promoters are requiring vax cards for admission. Now there's a real tragedy to throw a fit about.

Get yer VAX, Boomer.

He has always been a goofy sonofabitch.

Young has always been a leftard dipshit spouting falsehoods and gran mal Teh Stupid

Dissenter
connecting...