Left-wing Hollywood celebrities were glued to their TV's Tuesday with the launch of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) January 6 Commission. The stars could barely contain their emotions as they live tweeted their rage at Trump supporters while praising RINO Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for breaking ranks and participating in the hearing.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/07/27/hollywood-celebrities-fawn-over-adam-kinzinger-rage-at-gop-during-pelosis-january-6-commission-hearing/

Ellen Barkin, Michael Rapaport, Michael McKean, George Takei, Rob Reiner, Rosanna Arquette, Commie Hollyweird Rich Elites that love perverted actors like Liz Cheney, and Adam Kinzinger, because they are soulless phonies just like themselves.

Certainly does explain WHY Hollywood always finds itself on the wrong side of what's right!!!

Kinzinger is a faggot

pedos love rhinos for some reason.

It used to be that Hollywood produced entertainment... now Hollywood is the entertainment.

HOLLYWEIRD SHITBAGS

Man, what a harrowing video. It's almost like one of those Black Friday videos where everyone's trying to get in the store at the same time. I'm crying uncontrollably now. Those poor, poor officers with all those people standing next to them and pushing them. Also, I'm glad they cut out all the blood that was pooling all over the floor from the intense violence.

Of course they do, they are the idiots of the human race.

I have no idea who the two "celebrities" pictured are.

Good, they can keep him.

Bad move before a midterm, Kinzinger.

Dissenter
connecting...