Digital piracy has plagued Hollywood studios and theater owners for decades. But it is now emerging as a contentious wedge issue as cinema owners are blaming the Walt Disney Co.'s day-and-date release of Black Widow for making piracy easier and thus hurting the movie's box-office performance.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/07/26/digital-piracy-rattles-hollywood-theater-owners-slam-disney-as-black-widow-sinks-at-box-office/

Indeed a crappy movie.

Um... as someone who has been pirating data since... forever. No.

In fact, it's actually ALARMING at how LITTLE these movies are being circulated in pirating circles... people simply don't give a shit.

blame piracy when it just a shit movie.

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE!, I'll watch what I want 'cause Torrents are free!

The truth is they can't give this stuff away. Why would anyone steal it? People are just fed up with the really dark nightmare stuff aimed at children.

Edit History

2021-12-Mo 05:12:25 pm

People are just fed up with the really dark nightmare stuff aimed at children.

The failure of this movie has everything to do with Hollywierdo's pedophilia and woke agenda. We hate you and will see you bankrupt before this is through. We may be going down but we taking you with us!

That's like Victoria's Secret blaming the patriarchy because women don't want to buy lingerie modeled by guys with dicks and fat women.

The biggest box office blockbusters have been subject to pirating from day one. They still make billions in gross revenue if they're any good. This, evidently is not--although I checked online and it's made more than $300MM on a $200 budget in the last three weeks so it's kind of tough to claim this is a major loss.

Sorry when they said end game I believed them. I just don't care anymore and I know I'm not alone.

Dissenter
connecting...