Actor Matthew McConaughey, who is weighing a gubernatorial bid in the state of Texas, is going to bat for universal masking.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/05/28/matthew-mcconaughey-promotes-universal-masking-no-data-says-masks-are-harmful/

You can see clearly where this guy would take Texas if elected governor. Keep him out.

I don't take health advice from actors. There is a significant Stanford study that shows masks do not prevent airborne virus transmission and promote respiratory infection with bacteria captured in the mask.

Matthew McConaughey is a standard Hollywood stooge who said like three things that weren't woke enough to stay under Twitter's Nazi radar.

Do not elect him to anything... EVER

Actually, there is scientific literature that doesn't quite make every day conversation which shows the harmful effects of prolonged mask wearing. This idiot should stand down while he's ahead. I am sorry to say but this is another bottom feeder looking for the lime light.

Texas better make sure this clown is never elected.

All Wrong, All Wrong, All Wrong! Get stuffed monkey boy

There is plenty of data that shows wearing masks is dangerous. You just have to ask real doctors and not propagandists..

So basically, if you're an asthmatic, Matt expects you to be a good sport and gasp for breath (quietly) until a study that confirms basic common sense not only manages to get done and published, but manages to find its way past social media censorship in the public consciousness, and those doing the study aren't bullied into retraction by the social media mobs.

Think I'm personally cancelling this asshole. Don't care how good one of his films is, I don't want to see it.

Go back to Hollyweird you fucking commie shitbag.

Anyone who has a messed up mind from drugs or money or psychopathy needs to be locked up in labor camps or executed.

Dissenter
connecting...