Actor and former WWE superstar Dwayne Johnson, who has teased the possibility of a presidential run in the past, said he is still open to it and would consider running in the future "if that's what the people wanted."
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/02/16/dwayne-johnson-i-would-consider-a-presidential-run-in-the-future/

Anyone stupid enough to support Biden should be banned from running for office. Dwayne stick to what you're good at, being a meathead, because you are ill-equipped to be POTUS. But then again, we don't have to worry about it, if Biden doesn't get removed soon, there won't be a US to be POTUS of.

Anyone stupid enough to support Biden isn't President material.

Good actor, bad politician. Add him to the long list of Hollywood's Communist boot lickers.

Considering that he supported Slo N Ho I don't think his judgement is clear enough. He ain't no Reagan.

Know your role and shut your mouth.

He's made movies now. Hollywood owns him whether he knows it or not.

I hope he does so we can laugh about him losing too. He can join Hitlery in the first losers club.

Dumb as a rock and Jesse the bod Ventura should join their fur boa's in his stupid search for the Presidency. The bod has the exp as Gov of MN, so why not..

Wrestler is president. Idiocracy. I'm fucking embarrassed to be human.

Shit for Dwaynes.

Dissenter
connecting...