Keira Knightley has declared she no longer wants to act in sex scenes that are directed by men, saying that she objects to the "male gaze."
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/01/26/keira-knightley-wont-do-any-more-sex-scenes-directed-by-men-all-greased-up-and-everybody-is-grunting/

Seriously, who gives a rats ass!

Hilarious when you consider that she has built her career exclusively on her physical appearance... I guess she is feeling the disappointment of getting no new job and she uses that as a justification to keep an imaginary upper hand and cash some social currency...

guess what whore? NO ONE WATCHES YOUR SHITTY MOVIES we surely dont want to see your UGLY ASS

Men -- with the exception of beta-male Leftists -- should boycott Hollywood anyway.

I think she's developing some modesty. She shouldn't berate men because she is uncomfortable when seen n naked. She should just accept that women have, (or should have) an inherent modesty which makes them uncomfortable.

You object to the 'male gaze'? Great! STOP ACTING since men might watch them later on. I mean, probably not, but they might.

Dissenter
connecting...