Actors and left-wing activists Alyssa Milano and Dave Bautista took to social media on Sunday to push the effort to expel Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) after he objected to certifying the electoral college votes in at least one state on January 6, a move that left-wing activists say equates to "treason and conspiracy to incite" an "armed insurrection in Washington."
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/01/17/alyssa-milano-dave-bautista-push-effort-to-expel-ted-cruz-this-cause-is-close-to-my-heart/

Who gives a damn what these self serving washed up douchebags want ? No one elected them to do a damn thing .

Wow. She did not age well. Those facelifts make her eyes look strange.

When I want thoughtful insight on the issues of the day I'll listen to bubble dwelling, narcissistic, substance abusing self absorbed drama queens who got insanely rich parroting lines given to them and playing make believe. And to think when I was a kid I was made fun of for believing pro wrestling was real.

Like many Of her colleagues, Alyssa Milano is a big time gun control advocate. Funny how Pervy Weinstein a few years ago said he's making it his mission to destroy the NRA. Why would someone in the trick bag he's in say such a thing? He's just the tip of the iceberg. The rampant sex abuse and child molestation on the sleazy world of show biz has been a poorly kept dirty little secret for over 100 yrs. No wonder so many overpaid mannequins love to throw their star power behind the gun grabbers, looking pretty in front of the step and repeat backdrops spewing the same old tired anti gun rhetoric. After all, potential sex abuse victims who can shoot back are BAD FOR BUSINESS

Edit History

2021-37-Su 11:37:51 pm

Like man y f her colleagues, Alyssa Milano is a big time cun control advocate. Funny how PErvy Weinstein a few years ago said he's maiking it his mission to destroy the NRA. Why would someone in the trick bag he's in say such a thing? He's just the tip of the iceberg. The rampant sex abuse and child molestation on the sleazy world of show biz has been a poorly kept dirty little secret for over 100 yrs. No wonder so many overpaid mannequins love to throw their star power behind the gun grabbers, looking pretty in front of the step and repeat backdrops spewing the same old tired anti gun rhetoric. After all, potential sex abuse victims who can shoot back are BAD FOR BUSINESS

Dissenter
connecting...